We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renaissance phuket resort & spa

Which Mai Khao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zagreb, Croatia
reviews: 1
renaissance phuket resort & spa

HI, just thinking of going to Renaissance Phuket but am a bit afraid of the prices of food and drinks at the hotel - does anyone have the info on those? Thanks!

Bangkok, Thailand
1. Re: renaissance phuket resort & spa

I have ever stayed in this hotel 5-6 months ago, the price is reasonable and worth when compare with the good quality of food and drink. I like the breakfast there as there’re variety of food and drink to select. Don’t miss the Egg menus. Overall, this is very nice place, and the staff is very very friendly.

Phuket, Thailand
reviews: 22
2. Re: renaissance phuket resort & spa

Why not email the hotel and ask them to see the menus instead of taking this 1-poster's word for it.

No reason why they would not gladly send you this information.

JasmineHolidays
reviews: 73
3. Re: renaissance phuket resort & spa

Breakfast is fantastic. Get up late and have a huge breakfast :-)

The hotel is great - just stayed there. Tops.

Phil

Zagreb, Croatia
reviews: 1
4. Re: renaissance phuket resort & spa

i called them the same day i posted this msg. i have repeated my email twice so they could write me back, well they didn't.

i booked it anyway, because hotel looks amazing and i've also found out that other marriott hotels in the area have their menus displayed on their websites. so i guess prices can't be much different.

Edited: 8:53 am, November 30, 2011
5. Re: renaissance phuket resort & spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 31, 2012