We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overweight at the lagotel

Which Playa de Muro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Overweight at the lagotel

Hi guys as you gave probably guessed from the title I'm quite overweight and have just booked a holiday at the lagotel staying in September 2011. Well this is abit of a strange one but does anyone know how tight the planes are for space. I weigh about 25 stone and I am really worrying I am going to struggle. Also does anybody know if the chairs are plastic in the lagotel. U don't know if anyone in the same boat had stayed and knows how I will get on there. Any help anyone can give will be greatly apreciated. Thanks guys!

england
reviews: 3
1. Re: Overweight at the lagotel

hi the seat space varies depends on what airline you fly with check with you airline.i have stayed at the largotel the chairs in the dining room are not plastic they are normal chairs like you find in most hotels.the sun loungers are plastic as are the chairs by the outside pool bar.hope this helps.

2. Re: Overweight at the lagotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, October 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Playa de Muro