We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfers.

Which Mugla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
reviews: 44
Airport Transfers.

I am trying to find a Airport Transfer service from Dalaman to Hisaranou, using a shuttle bus.

But I understand that a lot of these Companies will not take you to a private Villa/Apartment, is this correct??

Up to now, I have only tried Resort Hoppers, which is a No. & Yesikl Dalyan, who have not replied as yet.

So is there any on this forum that knows of a Shuttle Bus operator that does take & collect from private Villas/Apartments??

Many Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Fethiye, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 8
1. Re: Airport Transfers.

Hi Lulabell - so far have not come across any that do private places (that sounds odd....) but most will drop off/pick up at nearby hotels etc, which is OK if you do know the exact location of your desination.

Hopefully someone may have a name of a company for you - good luck

Kayakoy, Turkey
reviews: 2
2. Re: Airport Transfers.

Contact Cem Selçuk via his email address at cemselcuk48@hotmail.com

Cem and his brothers run a transfer company that's based in Kaya and they'll collect you from the airport in an airconditioned mini-bus and drop you wherever you direct them to.

Mention that you've been given his contact details by Alan from Kaya. You won't get a discount, nor will I get a commission, but it'll let him know that we still have high regard for him and his services.

(For FF:- It Cem that does all Jacqui and Mike's transfers.)

Edited: 1:28 pm, November 20, 2011
Fethiye
3. Re: Airport Transfers.

Hi,

I can recommend F.A.T (www.fethiyeairporttransfers.com) but they are providing only private transfers...If you contact with them i guess they may help or give a suitable advice to you....

Cheers,

Rob

Edited: 6:39 pm, November 20, 2011
Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
reviews: 44
4. Re: Airport Transfers.

Thank you all for your replies. I have plenty of time to try & find a Shuttle Bus, but if I don`t, then I shall use a private transfer service.

Cheers

Istanbul, Turkey
reviews: 2
5. Re: Airport Transfers.

I can recommend to you... www.antalyatransfer.im

Reply to: Airport Transfers.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mugla
Recent Conversations