We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk from La Turbie to Monaco

Which La Turbie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 10
Walk from La Turbie to Monaco

Dear all,

I would like to make the walk to Monaco. Could someone advise the duration of the walk, and whether there are any resources on the internet laying out the route? (I was not able to find clear maps/directions using google)

If there is no map available, please advise the start and end points.

Thanks in advance.

1 reply
Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
reviews: 41
1. Re: Walk from La Turbie to Monaco

I know of a trail from La Turbie to Cap d'Ail by the ridge of La Tete du Chien mountain with breathtaking views over Monaco. …staticflickr.com/7061/6941820254_fbc8f22d99…

From Cap d'Ail it's an easy walk to Monaco by the seaside.

The beginning of the trail is marked and rather easy to find. From the centre of La Turbie take Avenue de la Pinede. At the end of this small street you'll see the entrance to the green zone and a sign pole (look the photo) …staticflickr.com/8263/8699102912_feb3634c0f…

Then just follow the directions. The most difficult part will be already in the Cap d'Ail, there are many dead ends and you have to follow the markings (they were yellow if I remember correctly) very carefully to not lose your time, better still to have a map.

Reply to: Walk from La Turbie to Monaco
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Turbie