We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 day trip to Thailand end October

Which Phuket Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tin84
reviews: 11
6 day trip to Thailand end October

Hi All

After spending 2 days in BKK I'm planning to spend the rest of my time in Phuket. Please advise whether it would be best to just fly to Krabi from BKK and stay there as a base while doing day trips to Phi Phi, Phuket town, James Bond island etc or better to stay in Phuket and use that as a base the other way round?

The hotels I've found so far are Lemeridian Phuket Beach resort

and Sheraton Krabi Beach resort. Would these be good locations? Any other recommendations welcome (approx 5000bahts per night)

Thank you all

Tina

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 42
1. Re: 6 day trip to Thailand end October

Depends on how long you are planning to go away for. You could do a two centre stay, so Krabi which is a great base for visiting other islands and is closer to Phi Phi, then head to Phuket.

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 7
2. Re: 6 day trip to Thailand end October

Hi

If you don't have much time , then stay in Krabi or Phi Phi Don

you can buy one day trip for visit other island ,I know this may be too rushed for one day tour but it's fast for explore (visit) other islands.

Don't miss this place '' Pi Leh bay '' =)

3. Re: 6 day trip to Thailand end October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 26, 2013