We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on acoomodation please

Which Phuket Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
blackburn
reviews: 37
Advice on acoomodation please

Hi ,me and my wife are definitly going in November to Phuket .Any comfortable hotel accommodation with a swimming pool would be much apreciated ,if possible with a rough price idea.

We would like some where near to the beach and also handy at night to go out ,but not to close to the seedier parts of Phuket.

Any advice very welcome about accommodation.Thank you.

Frizington, United...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Advice on acoomodation please

Hi dutchyjohn, an idea of your budget would be helpful, but regardless of that my wife and I always stay at the Patong Pearl (just google it) but book direct.

It's near the beach, and restaurants, and has a small but adequate pool, last time we stayed (2009) it was 1600 thb per night .

It's also in the quieter end of town

Hope this helps - Latch

Frizington, United...
reviews: 9
2. Re: Advice on acoomodation please

Sorry Mate - I was reading the post above yours for a hotel in Patong - yours is for Phuket town, still be ok for you to go though LOL - Latch

3. Re: Advice on acoomodation please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:43 am, June 18, 2013