We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there any convenient shops on Karon Beach?

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 13
Is there any convenient shops on Karon Beach?

Hi,

I'll be visiting Karon Beach later this summer and was wondering if there are any shops on Karon Beach that would sell sun screens, aloe lotion, and such. I won't be checking any bags, so the liquids that I'll be bringing would be limited (by airport security).

Thanks!

k

Queensland...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Is there any convenient shops on Karon Beach?

Definitely. There is a big 1 Supermarket plus a couple of chemists in Karon. There are also numerous 7/11s and minimarts so you will be able to get everything you need without a worry.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Phangan, Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 41
2. Re: Is there any convenient shops on Karon Beach?

You'll pay dearly for sunscreen though in Thailand

New York City, New...
3. Re: Is there any convenient shops on Karon Beach?

Fabulous! Thank you!

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
reviews: 8
4. Re: Is there any convenient shops on Karon Beach?

There are also a couple of the newly opened Bamboo Marts. However the products are expensive.

Queensland...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Is there any convenient shops on Karon Beach?

Try the restaurant next to the Bamboo Pharmacy 'Restaurant with No Name', hope Ringo can confirm it's still there, it is terrific. The food was fantastic, great prices, central location - looking forward to returning in three weeks.

New York City, New...
6. Re: Is there any convenient shops on Karon Beach?

Bamboo Marts - noted. What do you think their price range is? I mean.. a thing of good sun screen in NY is around $10 US, that's like 300baht.. would they be more expensive than that?

Thanks much!

K

Perth, Australia
reviews: 1
7. Re: Is there any convenient shops on Karon Beach?

what street is restaurant with no name on thanking you where there next week

8. Re: Is there any convenient shops on Karon Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 17, 2014