We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centara Karon- Does it have a shuttle

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northeast
reviews: 25
Centara Karon- Does it have a shuttle

Hi I was wondering if anybody could let me know if this hotel Centara Karon Resort does a shuttle bus to patong on an evening please?

Melbourne...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Centara Karon- Does it have a shuttle

We stayed there last year and they didn't have one. We did a few trips to Patong and it cost us 400 baht each way, 2 adults, 2 kids. We'll be back there in 2 weeks for 12 days. Loved the place.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
2. Re: Centara Karon- Does it have a shuttle

No they don't you need to get a taxi and as Chris says costs 400baht each way.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 13
3. Re: Centara Karon- Does it have a shuttle

Last time I was there they did at around 10.00am and 3:00pm but only one way. You had to pay per person, so if more than 1 you are better off in a taxi

Phuket
4. Re: Centara Karon- Does it have a shuttle

Dear northeastbabe61,

Yes Centara Karon Resort does have a shuttle. It departs 3 times a day to Patong and if inclement weather, departs 5 times. The cost is 100thb per person, one way only. Times are subject to change, however usual pattern is once in the morning and twice in the evening.

regards

Darren

General Manager

northeast
reviews: 25
5. Re: Centara Karon- Does it have a shuttle

Thanks for the replies. Thankyou DArren that is great to know, great service to offer thanks.

6. Re: Centara Karon- Does it have a shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 14, 2014