We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

Hi All,

I have been emailing a few different dentists in different areas of Phuket (Patong, Karon, Chalong, Phuket Town) with photos and enquiries to work needed.

We are staying at Karon beach and am quite happy with the response from Phuket Dental Home Clinic at Karon just near the Centara.

I was advised the same doctor manages Phuket Cosmetic Dental in Phuket Town also as the same doctor replied to both my emails and advised they already replied to the other.

I have searched the forums but found most info on this dental practice in Karon are a year or 2 old. I was hoping some people could advise if they have attended this dentist recently and were happy with the service received and price?

Seems good via email so far.

Thanks for any input.

Brisbane, Australia
1. Re: Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

Anyone used these guys?

Thanks

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 1
2. Re: Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

Never been there but would highly recommend Sea Smile in Patong.

Perth, Australia
3. Re: Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

had work done in sept 2012 and going back there may 2 013 for some more work very good and good price

Brisbane, Australia
4. Re: Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

Thanks Nellyjk.

Good to hear first hand from someone and that you are going back too.

We are going at the start of May.

Perth, Australia
5. Re: Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

if you go to their website they show prices for what you need doing good guide it is the one near centara karon the one your goin to ..i had two fillings and a scale and clean $60 aus done a bloody good job 1 of those fillings was to fill a big gap between my 2 front teeth purfect job

Perth, Australia
6. Re: Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

we will be there 20th to 29th for my 50th

Perth, Australia
7. Re: Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

where you stayin

Phuket, Thailand
reviews: 23
8. Re: Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

I have used them and liked the female dentist that did work on my teeth but it seemed like it was always different ones. However this is where I will go back and do recommend them.

Brisbane, Australia
9. Re: Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

Great to hear thanks all. Have emailed them back to make my appointment and Dr Sarawut has been terrific in email correspondence and with my questions.

And we stayed at Centara Karon for some of our last trip, so know exactly where it is.

We got a deal and are staying at The Moevenpick this time. Cannot wait. Just ticked under a month.

Perth, Australia
10. Re: Any recent experiences at Phuket Dental Home Clinic Karon?

we have stayed centarra twice deluxe lagoon that movenpick is meant to be pretty flash were stayin low budget this time at the front village 1st time