We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand centara beach resort

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 23
grand centara beach resort

Hi anybody going to this hotel end of July .arriving 21 July with wife and two daughters 13 and 11 any tips about hotel and Karon will be welcome .thank you Barry Scotland

reviews: 2
1. Re: grand centara beach resort

Hi we r checking in 2 August for 12 nights!!! Looking forward to it. 5 adults and 2 kids 1 & 5

2. Re: grand centara beach resort

Thank you for your reply we check in on 21 of July until 4 august

reviews: 2
3. Re: grand centara beach resort

May see you for a beer and get all your tips for the area!!!

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 102
4. Re: grand centara beach resort

Have a look at Aloha Ocean Adventures out of Phuket. I did a review of Matt and his team on this site. They do SNUBA which is a soft into to SCUBA except you don't dive with a tank on your back, the tank follow you around on a float and the max depth is 7 metres. Good for ages 8 and up. My lad is 14 and he loved it. A top day and a fair price I thought. Have a great trip.

5. Re: grand centara beach resort

Will do hope to c u even if its only a couple of day we overlap

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 1
6. Re: grand centara beach resort

mmm SNUBA interesting!!!!!!

7. Re: grand centara beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, July 22, 2013