We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

damsel in distress! Sugar palm!

Which Karon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
damsel in distress! Sugar palm!

Hi there!

I would like to know more about a few hotels I've narrowed down to stay during my vacation in May. I have read reviews here and in agoda.com but they seem to be quite differing.

Sugar Palm pool access rooms - How are they like? there have been bad reviews here about its cleanliness especially in the bathroom. Are the pool access rooms actually worth it as compared to the delux rooms in the hotel?

1. Re: damsel in distress! Sugar palm!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, April 14, 2010
Australia
reviews: 22
2. Re: damsel in distress! Sugar palm!

I stayed at Sugar Palm Kata last May as a solo. Nice and quiet and central to heaps of restaurants and the beach. Planning my visit again soon and will possibly stay at either of the Sugar Palms in Kata as they are excellent value. I had just a deluxe room and the balcony overlooking the pool was great. I personally wouldn't pay the extra for a pool access room.

3. Re: damsel in distress! Sugar palm!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:31 am, November 05, 2010