We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

Which Nai Yang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bern, Switzerland
advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

Hey everyone! We are travelling soon to Indigo Pearl at Nai Yang beach to relax an get some energy!

We would like to have some advise on restaurants outside of the resort, but which are still close to it- walking distance.

Furthermore, it seems like the beach is not the niciest one, any suggestions where to go as well? Shouldnt be too far away.

Very thankful for any help! Val.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
reviews: 81
1. Re: advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

The beach directly in front of the Indigo Pearl may not be the nicest but the rest of the bay going north is beautiful and is lined with great local restaurants with others across the access road, all within easy walking distance. Fiesta and Phen's were our favourites last Febrary. See reviews at tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g1215773-Nai_Y…

Geelong, Australia
reviews: 102
2. Re: advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

Another vote for Phen's....didn't eat at Fiesta but friends rate it highly. when we were there in July we had a bit of rain which washed up a lot of rubbish on the beach directly in front of the restaurants. Appararently there is a wonderful beach just to the south of NaiYang, our friends hiked there through the National Park.

hyd
reviews: 24
3. Re: advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

heap of hotels ..octopus ,mamma mia , batik witheir quaint cottage tables are some good ones...

mrssmith1368, But this beach south of nai yang is a real mystery to me ..and me having been there for 3 times at least...going there again real soon....would appreciate if you could tell us how your friends stumbled on and the detailed route also ?

regds

Harri

Geelong, Australia
reviews: 102
4. Re: advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

@Harri....in 4 visits to Nai Yang we have always intended to walk to the little island at the south end of the beach and have never found the momentum to do so! Our friends go mountain bike riding through the national park and have spoken of a lovely beach on the other side of the hill. I guess I will have to go exploring when we visit again next May.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
5. Re: advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

Great spot to watch the planes coming in to land - and possibly naturists as there were some there when we walked around to that spot! :-)

hyd
reviews: 24
6. Re: advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

@mrssmith1938, we have walked to the small island outcrop ..we tried it imm after lunch as the tide started going down and had a good time ..and there was a hil which was actually the end of the mainland ..yeah lemme hopfully try this time ...

@arandora ..lol ...we also saw planesbut nothing else .

7. Re: advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, October 23, 2013
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
8. Re: advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

Begone you Spammer! Reported!

Bern, Switzerland
9. Re: advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

OK, people, thanks for the information!!! Looking forward!

London, United...
reviews: 158
10. Re: advise needed: Indigo Pearl restaurants and nice beach

The restaurants on the beach outside the Indigo Pearl are great - you will be spoilt for choice. My post is getting a little old now but I was wondering the same thing before I stayed there so this might be helpful:

tripadvisor.co.uk/…42478908

I thought the beach was ok too - not great (compared to Australian beaches) but not rocky like a lot in the UK.

Get answers to your questions about Nai Yang