We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage locations at nai yang

Which Nai Yang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hyd
reviews: 23
Massage locations at nai yang

Hi,

Great if I could get an idea of the massage locations...both good and bad at Nai yang beach

4 replies to this topic
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 56
1. Re: Massage locations at nai yang

Hi there

there are a few shops and massage "bars" in the beach. Otherwise resorts like Indigo Pearl have amazing Spa facilities just Google Indigo Pearl Nest - its amazing!

Kind Regards

Sam

http://www.travellingking.com/

Geelong, Australia
reviews: 69
2. Re: Massage locations at nai yang

Exiting Indigo Pearl beach exit turn left and just before you reach a little side street on your left is a lovely massage place, hair salon on one side, massage on the other - thai massage for 300 baht/hour. Lovely staff who greeted me with a hug when they remembered me from my visit 2 years before.

hyd
reviews: 23
3. Re: Massage locations at nai yang

Thanks Samantha, " massage bars"...what's that ? If it's offensive on a public forum, can u PM me ?

Thanks mrssmith1368,...do u remember the name...do they do only massage or they have the full spa treatments like scrub and body wrap and all ?

Geelong, Australia
reviews: 69
4. Re: Massage locations at nai yang

Most of the massage places on the beach will do various massage....thai, coconut oil, aloe vera, also foot scrub. I don't recall body scrub being an option however i did have this a Coqoon spa at Indigo Pearl, sensational and worth every cent if you want to indulge.

Reply to: Massage locations at nai yang
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted