We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nai Yang Beach

Which Nai Yang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
174 posts
221 reviews
Nai Yang Beach

Just another quick question. I believe some restaurants on nai yang now have toilet facilities. Does anyone know which ones?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Nai Yang Beach

hi chrissie77 sorry if this is to late i have just spent a week in nai yang beach i know octopus restaraunt had a toilet i ate at a few other places but didnt need to use them so cant tell you cheers mark

Level Contributor
174 posts
221 reviews
2. Re: Nai Yang Beach

Hope you had a wonderful holiday! We go in three weeks, cannot wait to be back.

Kind regards Chrissie

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
108 reviews
3. Re: Nai Yang Beach

You can always pop into Indigo Pear's beach club, they have toilets on the beach....you walk past the security guard to the toilets. If you are not staying at IP just smile and act like you own the place ;)

4. Re: Nai Yang Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nai Yang