We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imperial adamas take over by marriott

Which Nai Yang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
reviews: 16
Imperial adamas take over by marriott

We have booked for February 2014 . Does anyone know when the take over will happen as I'm assuming they will be closing down for refurbishment ?

6 replies to this topic
Patong
reviews: 8
1. Re: Imperial adamas take over by marriott

From mid June the hotel will close for 2 years.

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 50
2. Re: Imperial adamas take over by marriott

Hi FMinP

Are you certain about the dates for this? We just booked 3 nights there in March 2014. The hotel took our booking and credit card information and did not mention anything about this at all!! If you have any additional information please share it if you can. I will need to contact them and ask about this and confirm if we will have rooms for sure and what guarantee we have considering they already charged our credit cards!!

If anyone else has information we would appreciate it!!!! If it is not closed until June 2014 then we are OK, but hopefully they don't close earlier!

Thanks!!

Berlin, Germany
3. Re: Imperial adamas take over by marriott

Hi there!

I think the FMinP meant that they will close in June 2014 (not 2013), so your reservation for March 2014 should be fine!

I have also booked this hotel, I am going there in October 2013 ....I booked directly with the hotel 3 weeks ago and they did not say that they were closed.

So do not worry!

leeds
4. Re: Imperial adamas take over by marriott

The hotel has emailed me - they are closing April 2014 for 2 Years for refurb , they are remaining the owners

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 50
5. Re: Imperial adamas take over by marriott

Thank you all. I just hope that they don't let the place get run down because they are closing, especially for us since we are there in March, just one month before they shut down. I may contact them to get their response and hopefully some assurance that the hotel and service will be up to standard.

Cheers

leeds
6. Re: Imperial adamas take over by marriott

Ooh , may be they will upgrade us !!! We go February

Reply to: Imperial adamas take over by marriott
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nai Yang