We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommended hotel - not indigo pearl

Which Nai Yang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
recommended hotel - not indigo pearl

I have booked a 7 night accommodation - family of 4 - with 2 rooms at the Indigo Pearl in Jul 2013. However they are asking $450 AUD per night - I am hoping to stay a few more nights - up to 4 more - and looking for an alternative that will be a change - as well as hopefully cheaper

Queensland
reviews: 21
1. Re: recommended hotel - not indigo pearl

Where do you want to stay? Same area or somewhere different?

Buninyong Vic
reviews: 5
2. Re: recommended hotel - not indigo pearl

Lots of specials come out for that hotel. Get yourself on to some mailing lists like getaway lounge and travel zoo.

Linda

Gunnedah, Australia
reviews: 5
3. Re: recommended hotel - not indigo pearl

If you want to continue your stay in Nai Yang then the Nai Yang Beach Resort may suit. My husband and I were there last week. It is next door to the Indigo Pearl. We booked a room with breakfast in the Oriental wing but were upgraded to a Thai mini suite on arrival. We paid $45 a night including breakfast through Sawadee.com The cheapest rooms are $28 AUD a night excluding breakfast. The breakfast wasnt great but adequate I think this hotel is excellent for the price and location and would definatly stay there again but would exclude breakfast and eat outside the hotel. We loved Nai Yang. It is very quiet and relaxed compared to other areas of Phuket.

Caloundra, Australia
reviews: 6
4. Re: recommended hotel - not indigo pearl

I have stayed at both Indigo Pearl and NaiYang Beach resort and was surprised at how good Nai Yang Beach Resort was for the price. We stayed in Oriental room at the front of the resort and found the room was clean modern and very comfortable. The pool area was great and not too busy when we were there. I would not pay extra for the breakfast as it was only average and you have plenty of other options at the front of the resort. I was going to stay at Nai yang Resort again this year but got a great deal at IP so can't wait until October

Caloundra, Australia
reviews: 6
5. Re: recommended hotel - not indigo pearl

I have stayed at both Indigo Pearl and NaiYang Beach resort and was surprised at how good Nai Yang Beach Resort was for the price. We stayed in Oriental room at the front of the resort and found the room was clean modern and very comfortable. The pool area was great and not too busy when we were there. I would not pay extra for the breakfast as it was only average and you have plenty of other options at the front of the resort. I was going to stay at Nai yang Resort again this year but got a great deal at IP so can't wait until October

Edited: 1:51 am, August 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 2
6. Re: recommended hotel - not indigo pearl

Dewa Phuket at Nai Yang..Fabulous..great prices,location,Hotel rooms or pool villas,pools,has its own bakery and bamboo bar..def going back here..it is gorgeous!!! Good luck and happy holidays.

Sunshine Coast, QLD
reviews: 19
7. Re: recommended hotel - not indigo pearl

I always stay at the Seapines, Villa Liberg Guest House which is just across the road from the entrance to the Indigo Pearl. It is clean and the pool is great with free yummy breakfast. The owner is lovely and does free airport pickups and drop-offs. What you do is walk thru the Indigo Pearl to get to the beach, shops and restaurants but you also just casually walk in and use their pool...lol

The Indigo Pearl is very overrated and over priced!

The Villa Liberg is very well priced and I highly recommend it! We will be back this coming June....

Have a look at its reviews!

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g297937-d139…

Edited: 6:46 am, March 30, 2013
Victoria, Canada
reviews: 55
8. Re: recommended hotel - not indigo pearl

I just booked the Dewa Phuket and I'm super impressed with their customer service so far! They've replied three times to my emails in the last two hours! I'm looking forward to our stay but I'm regretting not staying longer it seems great!

9. Re: recommended hotel - not indigo pearl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 16, 2014