We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phuket airport to nai yang beach resort

Which Nai Yang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
phuket airport to nai yang beach resort

Hello,

we want to know how much it costs to take a minivan / taxi from phuket airport to nai yang beach resort?

Also, is there a surcharge for taxi ride to the airport around 4am?

Thanks! :)

gold coast
reviews: 9
1. Re: phuket airport to nai yang beach resort

Wont your resort pick you up from airport but should imagine it wouldn't be very much. We staying Nai Yang & our hotel is picking us up for free.

Rawai Beach, Phuket
Destination Expert
for Phuket
reviews: 18
2. Re: phuket airport to nai yang beach resort

I am going to guess 200 baht from the metered taxis outside to the right when you exit the doors at the airport.

Should even be less but, I don't know for sure as I've never done it.

It is only about 1 or 2 kms from the airport.

Don't let the limousine guys talk you into more.

Jervis Bay...
reviews: 106
3. Re: phuket airport to nai yang beach resort

We were charged 200baht by the resort to take us to the airport on the 27th January. . I also recommend contacting the resort to pick you up . We found the reception ladies very easy to deal with. They have a sheet where they write all their airport transfers details down. We really enjoyed our short time there. I just did a review if you want to read it. CJ

Canada
4. Re: phuket airport to nai yang beach resort

I tried contacting the resort through e-mails, but haven't heard back from them yet! I'll try calling them tomorrow! thanks! :)

Scotland
reviews: 42
5. Re: phuket airport to nai yang beach resort

We're staying at the Dewa and the airport transfer provided by the hotel costs 220 baht.

6. Re: phuket airport to nai yang beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, May 17, 2013