We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Metadee hotel advice

Which Kata Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
reviews: 2
Metadee hotel advice

We have narrowed our hotel list down and this is one if them, I have read reviews with some conflicting info some say the deluxe pool access rooms others say the deluxe pool view, if anyone has stayed there what is your oppion, thanks.

11 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 26
1. Re: Metadee hotel advice

Hi,

We have just returned from our second visit to this resort and one of many visits to Thailand. I have no problems recommending this resort and would definitely advocate for a pool access room. I personally believe that the highlight of this resort is the warm winding pool that leads to the main pool and having direct access is a must in my opinion. The pool view rooms are directly above these rooms and to access pool you need to come down stairs and walk to main pool or one of the side access points. The staff here are amazing and go out of there way to be welcoming and friendly say hi to Boy & Mei for us if you go. Any further questions happy to answer via pm.

Regards Carolg

Melbourne
2. Re: Metadee hotel advice

Thanks carolg for your input, now how do I send a PM via iPhone.

Edited: 9:50 pm, October 16, 2013
wollongong
reviews: 9
3. Re: Metadee hotel advice

Stayed at the metadee three times in the last calender year and would recommend staying in a deluxe pool access villa. The place is amazing! Personal, lavish and fun all round. Kata is definitely the only place on Phuket for me.

Victoria
reviews: 23
4. Re: Metadee hotel advice

Pool access for sure.

Melbourne
5. Re: Metadee hotel advice

Why goldenpath your oppions will help I don't mind walking down stairs to access a pool, what's the difference in both rooms please apart from direct access to the pool.

Victoria
reviews: 23
6. Re: Metadee hotel advice

I haven't seen the inside of the pool view rooms - but when we were there last month I really liked the spontaneity of the pool access room, in being able to jump in the pool at a seconds notice. Have a swim then sit on your deck chilling out. The pool is a great place to hang out and meet people, too.

Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 25
7. Re: Metadee hotel advice

Hi

agree with the pool access - one footnote

the canal that meander to the main pool are great - lots of shade etc

and waterfalls

but lots of Mozzies - so remember to pack something in

the main pool is great & deep - so it does not get too hot.

Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 25
8. Re: Metadee hotel advice

Hi

agree with the pool access - one footnote

the canal that meander to the main pool are great - lots of shade etc

and waterfalls

but lots of Mozzies - so remember to pack something in

the main pool is great & deep - so it does not get too hot.

Brisbane
reviews: 10
9. Re: Metadee hotel advice

Does this hotel have TV's in the bar? We are going over for World Cup & the curfew means we can't watch any games away from the Metadee. Would anyone recommend the hotel restaurant?

Bend Oregon
reviews: 5
10. Re: Metadee hotel advice

I have stayed here twice, actually liked the pool view better-brighter and less mozzies. Pool access rooms a bit darker but of course easy access to pool. Good breakfast as I remember. Wish I was there right now!

Reply to: Metadee hotel advice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted