We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Katathani Royal Thani Suite and the beach

Which Kata Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
reviews: 1
Katathani Royal Thani Suite and the beach

Hi All, I'm wondering if anyone has recently stayed in this suite at The Katathani? I can't find any reviews or pix that aren't taken by the hotel.

Also does anyone know if the beach at The Katathani has rentable daybeds\sun pavillions?

Thanks all so much!

Lancashire
1. Re: Katathani Royal Thani Suite and the beach

hi

I went to the katathani in 2009 we had a junior suite so can't comment on the room sorry, but there were sunbeds that you could rent on the beach im sure, but the ones by the pools were free.

Sydney
2. Re: Katathani Royal Thani Suite and the beach

Thanks for that :)

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 25
3. Re: Katathani Royal Thani Suite and the beach

Beautiful resort . We stayed at a small hotel right behind katathani. Great beach plenty of sun chairs for rent . I think hotel has there own chairs ?. Looked good but Way out of our budget . You will love it

Perth, Australia
reviews: 94
4. Re: Katathani Royal Thani Suite and the beach

What's the name of that small hotel please.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 25
5. Re: Katathani Royal Thani Suite and the beach

Kata noi bay inn ... Across the road They have a web site . We had a corner room ,secound floor ,with a little bit of sea view . Basic but clean and adequate . ! minute walk to beach .Taxis outside to take to Kata center and beyond . I would recommend for someone on a budget.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 159
6. Re: Katathani Royal Thani Suite and the beach

Katathani have their own part of the beach and the loungers are free.

7. Re: Katathani Royal Thani Suite and the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 27, 2013