We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how far kata centre and beach from montris villa royale

Which Kata Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wales
reviews: 21
how far kata centre and beach from montris villa royale

hi folks sorry to be a nag againg but my fiance and myself have booked into montris villa royale in june, i would just like to know would we need to hire transport into kata to go to beach , bars, shopping etc or are there local facilities e.g. 7/11 by the hotel. my partner not too struck on a motorcycle but i would imagine plenty of tuk tuks available.

just to put her mind at rest if anyone could help , really appreciate it.

or is the villa royale a little isolated,

Coolangatta...
1. Re: how far kata centre and beach from montris villa royale

Your hotel is located at Kata Noi. Just to give you a rough idea of your location:

http://phuket.sawadee.com/mapflash.htm

Use the dropdown menu to call up Mon Tri's Villa Royale and "Jump to hotel".

There are local restaurants but walking to Kata is not really an option as the road is hilly and not particularly pedestrian friendly.

Here's some more handy info in a recent thread:

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g1210687-i12719…

Edited: 7:59 pm, March 29, 2010
2. Re: how far kata centre and beach from montris villa royale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 26, 2010