We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charco azul

Brighton UK
reviews: 33
Charco azul

We are looking at a tour which includes staying at Rancho Charco Azul, and i can't find it on the map, or find any mention of either the place or the residence! Can any of you knowledgeable people out there please help me? Thanks.

Edited: 3:55 pm, August 20, 2012
Barrie, Canada
reviews: 35
1. Re: Charco azul

Is this what you are looking for:

grandslamcuba.com/horseback_riding/charco_az…

Brighton UK
2. Re: Charco azul

Well I am not sure, but it looks a very interesting and fun place, so I rather hope it is! Thank you for finding that for me.

Billericay
reviews: 110
3. Re: Charco azul

A 3 night stay at the Rancho Charco Azul is included in the Kuoni 'Secrets of Cuba' Tour

Brighton UK
4. Re: Charco azul

Thank you.Sorry for delay in replying - been up in Scotland for a few days. Have you been on that tour and was it good? Any info or tips would be gratefully received - we have it booked for October. Thanks.

Billericay
5. Re: Charco azul

We go on Monday 24th

Brighton UK
6. Re: Charco azul

Well have a lovely time! We go on 15th October so hope you enjoy it! Sounds a good tour so we will just keep our fingers crossed! have fun.

Billericay
7. Re: Charco azul

Just returned from a 3 night stay as part of Kuoni's 'Secrets of Cuba' tour.

The accommodation is very basic. ie two beds, air con a small shelf and nothing else in the bedroom. The toilet/shower was surprisingly clean but lots of gaps to allow the local wildlife to join you. Lizzards, frogs, cock roaches etc will encroach into your room. You are provided with one small thin towel which they expect you retain for the 3 nights without changing it.

No made trails to follow on your own so life consists of staying round the small pool and small bar. All staff except one grumpy bar man were very friendly

We did go on an organised walk with an excellent guide from the Ranch called Dennis but we were not approriately dressed. Trainers are simply not good enough plus a member picked up a Tic which needed removing by the local doctor.

Food was repeatitve.

Brighton UK
8. Re: Charco azul

Oh dear! Hope the rest of the week and the hotels were better? Any tips of stuff to take etc?

Havana, Cuba
reviews: 14
9. Re: Charco azul

You can check the location of Rancho Charco Azul on the map here: grandslamtravelagency.com/products/finca-cha…

Edited: 4:02 pm, August 20, 2013
10. Re: Charco azul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Santa Cruz del Norte