We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Havana and Tours from Breezes Jibacoca

lonodn
reviews: 2
Havana and Tours from Breezes Jibacoca

Hi,

My husband and i are going to Breezes in a few days. Its our first time to Cuba and we have 7 nights there and I cant wait!

Can anyone recommend some must do tours and do we book these at the hotel? Alos how do we pay for them as I read we need to pay for everything in cash- is that right?

We definitely want to do a day trip to Havana- Is it best to organise this ourselves or via the hotel? Id be concerend that doing a trip through the hotel would not give me the freedom to explore. But if we do oursleves is this easy enough to do?

Many thanks

x

Victoria BC
reviews: 1
11. Re: Havana and Tours from Breezes Jibacoca

Crestfield,

try emailing Jorge and explain what you want to do, ride in and back for 4, tickets to Tropicana Show etc. and see what he can do for what kind of price. He's a local travel agent in Havana who we are working through this year for 5 of us to go into the city for a couple of days and stay in a Casa. Very quick to respond, very professional.

jorgeguide2004@yahoo.es

The other thing you could do is ask around of some of the staff (I'm sure you know the ones ;-) ) to see what they can put together for you.

Edited: 3:24 pm, April 02, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 3
12. Re: Havana and Tours from Breezes Jibacoca

any chance you remember her name or email ?

Victoria BC
13. Re: Havana and Tours from Breezes Jibacoca

Who's email annerob58?

East Coast
reviews: 2
14. Re: Havana and Tours from Breezes Jibacoca

I thought that buying tickets to the Tropicana by/for yourself would be fairly expensive. The tours get a pretty good discount. Anyway, you can find out the cost of both and make your decision.

15. Re: Havana and Tours from Breezes Jibacoca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, November 29, 2012
16. Re: Havana and Tours from Breezes Jibacoca

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, November 29, 2012
St. Paul, Canada
17. Re: Havana and Tours from Breezes Jibacoca

should we pay him or her frist ?

Victoria BC
18. Re: Havana and Tours from Breezes Jibacoca

You always pay for an arranged driver/guide/Casa, trip or whatever at the end, at least that's always been our experience. Unless it's something booked through a tour rep at the hotel then you pay up front.

I apologize if this isn't the information you were looking for, it's difficult to figure that out when the previous 2 posts have been removed. Hopefully people weren't naming names again on a public forum :-(

19. Re: Havana and Tours from Breezes Jibacoca

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, January 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Santa Cruz del Norte