We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agios Gordios with Teenagers?

Which Agios Gordios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bucks
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Agios Gordios with Teenagers?

We are thinking of going to Corfu next Summer with our Son and his friend (both will be 15).

We enjoy chilling on a lovely beach, good tavernas and a few bars for cocktails (no karaoke)! Will Agios Gordios fit the bill, we want the boys to have some freedom but not too much!!! Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Agios Gordios
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Agios Gordios with Teenagers?

Your Boys will love the village, very safe, great beach with watersports and NO Karaoke! They could try The Lemon Tree for pool, Mikes Bar by the bus stop, Robins Nest on the main street and some nice chill out bars on the beach. Where are you thinking of staying??

Bucks
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
2. Re: Agios Gordios with Teenagers?

It sounds perfect, thank you! We are open to suggestions of where to stay, anywhere you would recommend?

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Agios Gordios
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Agios Gordios with Teenagers?

Check out the village website for all kinds of places to stay.

http://agios-gordios.net/

We either stay at either of the 2 below, Katerinas has the best pool in the village and the owners are so kind!

http://www.sebastians-taverna.gr/

http://www.katerinas-apartments.gr/

Just bag yourself a cheap flight with Easyjet from Gatwick and have a great time!

isle of wight
Level Contributor
317 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Agios Gordios with Teenagers?

Hi,

Looking to stay in this area in July....found a good deal at the Pink Palace which thught sounded great.......

Just looked on here and one review said something abou it being a bit 18-30 I didnt think this resort was like that?

We are 2 families ages 40+ with 2 13 year old boys. Obviously we dont want to be in bed by 10 oclock every night, but we dont want to be kept awake til god knows what time with wild party animals either!

Im a little bit unsure now what to do......Help anyone please!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Fitz

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
34 reviews
5. Re: Agios Gordios with Teenagers?

I think it's more of a pack packers place. There was certainly no 18-30 behaviour to be seen anywhere when I was there last year. Worry not.

Leeds
Level Contributor
176 posts
133 reviews
6. Re: Agios Gordios with Teenagers?

My 13 year old daughter hated it. Even though we went in the summer holidays there were no other children her age, the sea / beach were changeable (some days sea v rough, some days full of seaweed) and there was only one pool close to the beach. We liked it but she was bored rigid!

isle of wight
Level Contributor
317 posts
19 reviews
7. Re: Agios Gordios with Teenagers?

Thank you for you replies...

Maybe we need to think of somewhere that is more geared up for the kids.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
34 reviews
8. Re: Agios Gordios with Teenagers?

Just to be clear; I meant Pink Palace was a packpackers place, not AG which is a beautiful, calm and friendly place to stay. My kids would have loved it as teenagers as its safe for youngsters to go off and explore on their own. Obviously some kids like organised entertainment and things to do so it's down to the individual families whether it would be a good place to stay or not.

9. Re: Agios Gordios with Teenagers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
Recent Conversations