We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Koukounaries

Which Koukounaries hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland, United...
Taxi to Koukounaries

Yassas, we're arriving on the 29th July, can't wait, first holiday without the kids, anyway we are staying at the Panorama Hotel in Koukounaries and were wondering what we can expect tp pay for a taxi from the airport. Also has anyone got any room number recommendations for the Panorama.

Efharisto in advance.

Jim Parks

Edited: 2:06 am, July 12, 2011
West Yorkshire
reviews: 30
1. Re: Taxi to Koukounaries

Hello Jim,

I've never got a taxi from the airport to Koukounaries but from town it was €17 in May so I would imagine it would be around €20-22 from the airport.

We have stayed at the Panorama twice, although the last time was around four or five years ago. We had several meals there in May, the restaurant was the best in Koukounaries this year.

As for rooms, I think they are all first class, refurbished within the last year or so. The first time we stayed there we had room ten, which is accessed via the basement. The veranda was level with the garden, o.k. but we prefer a higher room.

I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter which room you get.

Sunderland, United...
2. Re: Taxi to Koukounaries

Thanks for this Stainsbyblue, I've asked for a high room so hopefully that what we'll get.

Seaham
reviews: 32
3. Re: Taxi to Koukounaries

Taxi from airport to Panorama 23 euros ( last week )

Give our regards to Apollo and the the rest of the staff

Sunderland, United...
4. Re: Taxi to Koukounaries

Thanks. G6AgZ

5. Re: Taxi to Koukounaries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 05, 2012