We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Squirell Pub

Which Ipsos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax
reviews: 20
The Squirell Pub

A good few years ago, there used to be a pub called the Squirell on the outskirts of Ipsos, set back on a side street as you went up the hill en route towards Dassia.

It was run by Yiannis and his wife Rula who were great people and I wondered if the bar was still there or whether the two that owned it are still in the area as i am looking to return in 2012 and it would be good to catch up with them if possible.

Any info would be appreciated.

Stockport, United...
1. Re: The Squirell Pub

hi bezza17 have you tried agni travel corfu forums? fantastic group of people

will help you with any thing you need to know.

mbkipsos

Bury, United Kingdom
reviews: 95
2. Re: The Squirell Pub

Hi

It was closed the last time we tried there (3 years ago) but it was early May, and a fair few places in Ipsos and Dassia were closed.

3. Re: The Squirell Pub

Hello i am Rula from Squirrel... We are still here as a restaurant now we were closed 2009 & 2010 because Yianni had a health problem but now he's just fine!!! We will open again next year at the beginning of May and we will be glad to see you again!!! Kisses from Rula,Yianni and our daughter Nikol!!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 14
4. Re: The Squirell Pub

Hi Rula.... Glad to hear that Yianni is fine now and that you have re-opened as a restaurant. I am sure that all the travellers who go to Ipsos will be delighted with the news... here's hoping that you have a good 2013 season!

Fi

Bradford, United...
5. Re: The Squirell Pub

We visited you in June 2012 when we stayed at at Lavrion Apartments. We are coming back to Ipsos on 25th April to 2nd May 2013 and are staying at Yiannis Hotel at the other side of Ipsos and were planning on visiting your restaurant again . Will you be open that early in the season?

Bradford, United...
6. Re: The Squirell Pub

We visited you in June 2012 when we stayed at at Lavrion Apartments. We are coming back to Ipsos on 25th April to 2nd May 2013 and are staying at Yiannis Hotel at the other side of Ipsos and were planning on visiting your restaurant again . Will you be open that early in the season?

7. Re: The Squirell Pub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ipsos
Recent Conversations