We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Byzantium Studios Troulos

Which Troulos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birkenhead england
reviews: 4
Byzantium Studios Troulos

Staying here at the end of July. Any info about them or Troulos greatly appreciated. We like somewhere to chill and good places to eat. Hope we've picked the right place.

Lancaster
reviews: 10
1. Re: Byzantium Studios Troulos

Hi Debbie, welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure about the studio's you've picked, but the name rings a bell, so I'm sure they will be fine. As for places to eat Varelli's which is under the Skiathos Premiere hotel, and Salt n' Pepper which is a little further towards the beach are great places to eat. If you have any more questions, please ask away, we're a friendly bunch on here.

Bolton, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Byzantium Studios Troulos

Byzantium are in a quiet spot not far from lovely Troulos beach and tavernas. We will also be in Troulos end of July so may see you for a drink in Christakis which isn't too far from where you are staying, you will have a very relaxing holiday in Skiathos!

Birkenhead england
3. Re: Byzantium Studios Troulos

Can't wait for the end of term and our hols now. Will look out for you in Christakis.

Bolton, Lancashire
reviews: 63
4. Re: Byzantium Studios Troulos

Debbie, if these are where I think they are then they look nice and you are well located for some great places to eat / evening drinks etc. You'll probably find yourselves walking out onto the back road and you'll have a collection of places to try all within easy walking distance. You are also only about 10 minutes easy walk from Troulos beach and I would recommend at least one evening meal overlooking the beach at the taverna or the Troulos Bay Hotel (non-residents welcome). Heaven.

I am sure you'll have a fab time. We're back in 4 weeks - our umpteenth visit.

UK
5. Re: Byzantium Studios Troulos

Debbie I have stayed there 4 times,the last being at the end of May. I love it the well wore only 13 units the owner is Costas a guy in his late 30s and his Mama who make you feel so welcomed. So many people return. The pool area is good and they do a Bar-B-que with music an Monday for 15 euro's well worth the money lots to eat and you get the chance to met the other guests.As it is small it has always had a good atmosphere.I have booked to go back next June. enjoy

Birmingham, United...
6. Re: Byzantium Studios Troulos

byzantium is one of the best accomadations in troulos, small, friendly and very relaxing! they have all fully air-con rooms, a pool, a bar and are exceptionally clean.

Kosta, Mommo and Alex are superb, they made our holiday! on a monday they run a BBQ and live music night which is faultless. food great, music great.

Christakis isnt all what its cracked up to be, if you want typical 'Brit-Spain' by all means go for the English experience but this is greece surely you want to be away from the typical sports bar

Bristol, United...
reviews: 6
7. Re: Byzantium Studios Troulos

Hi, we're going to Morfos Apartments in Troulos in early September. I wondered if there is some kind of supermarket nearby in Troulos or if we would have go to Skiathos Town to get essential supplies (wine, bread, fruit, cheese triangles, in order of importance).

Also, can we drink the water? We've been drinking the water in Rhodes for years with no evil effects and I'm not sure about the situation with water elsewhere in Greece ?

Many thanks

Sue

Bolton, United...
8. Re: Byzantium Studios Troulos

I am staying at Morfo now, small supermarket as you turn right onto the road plus a couple more at Troulos junction. They stock all the basics but I would buy the water if I were you rather than risk a dodgey stomach!!

Birkenhead england
9. Re: Byzantium Studios Troulos

Hi James,

just back from Byzantium and have to agree with you, the best accomodation in Troulos. Had a brilliant time and can't wait to go back again next year. Totally agree about christakis bar. went there once and only stayed for one drink. Don't like places like that at home so why would I want to go to them in Greece ?

Newton Aycliffe...
10. Re: Byzantium Studios Troulos

Agree with Debbie on Byzantium, lovely relaxing place to stay, totally stress free and chilled out. Rooms very basic, but are very clean. Pool is lovely, cleaned daily. Certainly a place I would go again.

Get answers to your questions about Troulos