We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shoestring

Which Alykanas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
reviews: 7
Shoestring

Have been to Zante many times but have never got round to visiting this restaurant , would like to on our next trip in September.

How do I get there from Alykes? Is it say a gentle walk along beach or should I get a taxi?

Would it be best to go for lunch and stay on beach there for a few hours before heading back or would you recommend going just for evening meal and does the horse and cart go that way?

12 replies to this topic
Cullompton, United...
reviews: 2
11. Re: Shoestring

Were you charged for sunbeds fionna?

My wife was there virtually every day in July and was never once asked for money.

Newport, United...
Destination Expert
for Palmanova
reviews: 5
12. Re: Shoestring

we hired mountain bikes and cycled into old alykanas,amoudi and found a few secluded beaches/coves on the way.

i noticed that there are stickers on posts showing the route to the lemon tree starting in alykanas,so this may help those unsure of the way.

sadly we never got around to eating in the lemon tree or shoestring,though to be fair we never had a bad meal in any of the restaurants in alykanas.

very impressed with alykanas and alikes and will be back next year.

we stayed at the plessas palace this time but fancy some where else next time.

the alykanas village if with the grand daughter,or the grapevine,whitehouse studios,or the venus studios by cosy corner if just the wife and i.

great holiday,really enjoyed the area,very friendly and peaceful

Reply to: Shoestring
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alykanas
Recent Conversations