We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

Which Molyvos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staffs
reviews: 31
E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

Does anyone have an e-mail address for them please? I've tried to Google it but its not coming up. I want to ask how much it would be for a 1 bed apartment for 2 weeks next year. Last week July - 1st Week August.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
reviews: 21
1. Re: E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

I had this link to their website stored from some time back, so not sure how up to date it might be but there is a contact form plus an email address

http://www.eriphillyhotel-molivos.com/

Staffs
2. Re: E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

Thank you

Staffs
3. Re: E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

Its not working :-( Rob & Carol, if you see this can you ask them for me or get an e-mail address that works please. Thanks x

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
4. Re: E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

Ah well! I will delete it from my notes anyway. Am sure Rob will get the right answer.

Staffs
5. Re: E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

The website came up but when I filled the enq box in it crashed even when I tried a couple of times. Thanks any way ;-)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
6. Re: E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

Rather than fill in the enquiry box maybe try an email to the address given on the site?

Molyvos, Greece
reviews: 6
7. Re: E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

All the info you need for the Eriphilly is in the Business Directory section at

http://www.molyvos.eu

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
8. Re: E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

Looks like the same website I had the link to, with the same email address listed. How odd that it is not working for Lisa. Perhaps just a temp glitch?

Staffs
9. Re: E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

Well, I have booked the apartments but had to do it via Olympic as I didn't get a reply fro their e-mail address or from the enq form on their website. I am a tad disappointed as I wanted to give them my custom directly and also have one of the larger apartments. Still, at least I got to book the place I wanted :-)

10. Re: E-mail address for Eryphilli Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Molyvos
More Molyvos Topics