We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restuarants in Kato Stalos

Which Kato Stalos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chania Town, Greece
reviews: 4
Restuarants in Kato Stalos

I would recommend that anyone coming to Kato Stalos for the first time should visit Markos restuarant which is a family run establishment situated on the road which runs parallel behind the main coastal road at Kato Stalos.

Here you will experience tasting the authentic tradional homemade Cretan food incorporating the famous extra virgin Cretan Olive Oil and locally grown vegetables.

There are approximately 22 varieties of meals and if you are spoilt for choice and cannot decide what to have Lula who cooks all the dishes will gladly pile up your plate with whatever takes your fancy.

Lula's reputation is worldwide and visitors return year after year to eat at Markos restuarant including me! Give it a try and I guarantee you will not be dissappointed. Another bonus is that all the food is reasonably priced.

1. Re: Restuarants in Kato Stalos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 12, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Kato Stalos