We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zotis Apts Kato Stalos Crete

Which Kato Stalos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sweden
reviews: 2
Zotis Apts Kato Stalos Crete

Hej! I have booked an apartment at Zotis in Kato Stalos in April-10

Has anyone stayed there What can an old woman with a walker do besides swimming and sun bathing.

Is there any churches in that town?

Please let me know about your experiences!

Cretelover Gisela

Devizes, United...
Destination Expert
for Crete
reviews: 310
1. Re: Zotis Apts Kato Stalos Crete

Hi Gisela

Kato Stalos sits to the west of Chania in a built up holiday area of the island. I'd suggest you hop on a bus ( if that's OK for you to do) and do some exploring of Chania itself which is a lovely town with a Venetian harbour and fortress as well as lots of back streets and alleyways. If the bus is not convenient for you, then you can always take a taxi into Chania.

Another possibility would be to take the bus to Kissamos from where you can take the boat trip to Balos Beach at the tip of the peninsula.

If your mobility allows you to use the bus, then you can access many parts of the island from the bus station in Chania.

I don't know Kato Stalos at all well but if it's like most other Greek places, it will certainly have some churches to visit.

Sweden
reviews: 2
2. Re: Zotis Apts Kato Stalos Crete

Thanks for your advice and concern. I think the Greek buses are just as convenient as the Swedish so I will be able to try your trips to at first Chania and then the other places you recommend.

If I work hard time passes quickly and Crete will be just around the corner.

Thanks again! Gisela

SPb
reviews: 1
3. Re: Zotis Apts Kato Stalos Crete

Dear Gisela!

I stayed in this hotel in August. Very nice place and very pleasant and friendly owner.

During my trip I had injured my feet, so I had to spend all vacation on crutches. But I still had fun there:) So as I had limited possibilities to walk, I can give you one advice:

take an excursion on a "little fun train" (there is a booking office in agency about 5 minutes from hotel), its excursion on a little train, that goes to the mountains and orange valleys etc. Very beautiful! And suits very well for someone, who doesn't want to walk a lot.

By the way, right in front of the hotel there is a little chapel near the sea.

Enjoy your trip!!!

Sweden
4. Re: Zotis Apts Kato Stalos Crete

Hej! and thanks a lot! Today in four months time I will be in KS and can make use of all your information. I´m sorry about your foot and hope you are alright again.

These last days we´ve had a lot of snow here in my home town which makes me long still more for Crete and KS.

Thanks also for your info about the church When it´s possible I visit the churches. They tell us a lot about the people living in rhe area.

The little train sounds lovely. I will find it and enjoy it!

Happy Christmas

Gisela

5. Re: Zotis Apts Kato Stalos Crete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kato Stalos