We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olhos de Agua, day trip costs (to Lagos etc.)

Which Olhos de Agua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
reviews: 60
Olhos de Agua, day trip costs (to Lagos etc.)

Hello, I would be much obliged if someone who has recently been to Olhos could let me know the price of a day trip to Lagos and surrounding area. I've tried booking via Thomson day trips (£24.99 pp for an all day trip) however their website crashed so many times, I gave up & though I could book it when I get there next week. However, I'd like to check whether the local price is going to be higher/lower/similar. Thank you in anticipation!

merseyside
reviews: 17
1. Re: Olhos de Agua, day trip costs (to Lagos etc.)

best place to book is the ticket shop on rua 25 abril just opposite car park ,I think the trip includes a tour of west coast not just Lagos it will be cheaper than thomsons and you will probably be on same coach

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 22
2. Re: Olhos de Agua, day trip costs (to Lagos etc.)

They often go down beyond Lagos to Sagres and Cape St Vincent on those trips. I suggest you check the itinerary as you might not prefer a whistle stop type tour.

You can often get very good prices by booking locally. If they have lots of spare seats a day or two beforehand, they drop prices to fill them.

Also, it looks like we are in for a few wet and windy days next week. There will be some big waves to see at the Cape if that happens.

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 60
3. Re: Olhos de Agua, day trip costs (to Lagos etc.)

Thank you both, one can always count on Tripadvisor community to help out!!

UK
reviews: 23
4. Re: Olhos de Agua, day trip costs (to Lagos etc.)

I'd recomend if you can afford it staying over in LAGOS as there is so much there to see and do in terms of beaches and town centre

5. Re: Olhos de Agua, day trip costs (to Lagos etc.)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 06, 2014