We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quinta do lago, conrad hilton

Which Quinta do Lago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
quinta do lago, conrad hilton

hi thinking of stopping at the conrad hilton in October, just myself and my daughter whose 11, never been to that area of Portugal before, can somebody tell me if theres anything around there within walking distance things like restuarants, beach, shops etc.

thanks jane

2 replies to this topic
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 19
1. Re: quinta do lago, conrad hilton

There's certainly a beach but if my location for the Conrad is correct it is over two miles away at the southern end of the resort area.

Suggest you take a look at the location map on their website. I cannot as my internet speed is so poor here I cannot get the page to open.

…hilton.com/en/…directions.html

Restaurants I can't help you with but shops there are a few nearby the hotel.

Quinta do Lago is very upmarket and although there is definitely a small shopping area at the entrance to the resort zone when I was there in February, the only supermarket was closed. It was part of a chain that went bust but many of their stores have since re-opened. However that is more than a mile away.

I hope that helps.

Liverpool UK
reviews: 16
2. Re: quinta do lago, conrad hilton

940jane, opposite the Conrad is the Quinta do lago shopping plaza. There are expensive shops and a few restaurants and bars, there is a lower plaza with a pizza restaurant and one or two cheaper shops. It is handy to have transport in that area as it is quite spread out. Vale do lobo is not to far away, the The Praca where there are some restaurant s by the beach. In between Quinta do lago and vale do lobo on the beach you have Julia's beach. There are afew beach bar/ restaurants there. The hotel may do a courtesy bus. We will be visiting the Conrad next week while we are staying in Quinta do lago.

Hope this helps you.

Reply to: quinta do lago, conrad hilton
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Quinta do Lago