We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corfu wedding car hire

Which Pelekas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Corfu wedding car hire

Hi

I am geting married next June in Corfu, and was wondering if any of you could recommend a wedding car hire company? A few years ago I saw an amazing 1950s white wedding car in Pelekas, and would love to find out who the company is.

thanks!

Lucy

11 replies to this topic
Pelekas
reviews: 2
1. Re: Corfu wedding car hire

Try contacting Alexandros Restaurant, I think it belongs to a member of their family.

Corfu, Greece
2. Re: Corfu wedding car hire

hello lucy i was working last september on a wedding at pelekas and i take the telephone number of an vw white cabrio beetle car owner, if you still interesting i can e-mailed to you.

kind regards.

alekos mouzakitis.

Bristol, United...
reviews: 10
3. Re: Corfu wedding car hire

Hi Alekos - please could you email me with the details of the white cabriolet beetle for hire. We are getting married in Sidari in June 2013

Kind regards

Ali

Pelekas
reviews: 2
4. Re: Corfu wedding car hire

Try contacting Alexandros Restaurant, I think it belongs to a member of their family.

Correct. Try info@alexandrospelekas.com.

Bristol, United...
reviews: 10
5. Re: Corfu wedding car hire

Thank you x

Corfu, Greece
6. Re: Corfu wedding car hire

sure,can i have your e-mail,to send you the telephone number?

my e-mail is,alekosmouzakitis@hotmail.com

Edited: 4:13 am, February 08, 2013
Woking, United...
7. Re: Corfu wedding car hire

If you need to know anything about getting married in Corfu then you need to contact Sally Jane Peacock at www.keyislandservices.com Sally arranged the Wedding service and celebration for our Daughter and Son in law and was so professional in every way, she sorted all the transport to and from all the various Hotels to the most beautiful venue PETRA overlooking Pelekas Beach, the contacts she has built up over the years meant that she could recomend the best when it came to flowers and catering, our heartfelt thanks to Sally for a remarkable day.

Crawley, United...
8. Re: Corfu wedding car hire

hello,

I was just wondering where you got married and who helped to organise it?

thanks,

Woking, United...
9. Re: Corfu wedding car hire

Hi Kelly, my Daughter got Married in Pelekas, Corfu at a venue called PETRA. The person who organised the Wedding is Sally from key island services, please see email address on my original posting.

Woking, United...
10. Re: Corfu wedding car hire

Hi Kelly, my Daughter got Married in Pelekas, Corfu at a venue called PETRA. The person who organised the Wedding is Sally from key island services, please see email address on my original posting.

Reply to: Corfu wedding car hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pelekas