We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food Prices at I R T

Which Faa'a hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buckner, Kentucky
reviews: 115
Food Prices at I R T

Can someone please tell me how much $ to plan for food while at the Intercontinental Resort Tahiti? Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner-Drinks

THANKS!

2 replies to this topic
arizona
reviews: 9
1. Re: Food Prices at I R T

Hi, 2DIslands. If you go to their website, they have a menu posted with prices for their main restaurant, the Tiare. I've only had breakfast there, so I can't help you with other prices, but the menu should give you a good idea of what to expect. Enjoy your trip!

Petaluma, California
reviews: 3
2. Re: Food Prices at I R T

FWIW,

The smaller restaurant, Le Lotus, was the most expensive place we ate in FP when we last went (we didn't go to Villa Mahana in BB) . Dinner ran about $200 for the two of us, but the view of Moorea and the food were worth twice the price....

There is a small store just down the hill from the IC. Buy supplies there, especially your Hinano, baguettes, cheese and sliced ham. You won't need to spend much and save plenty of $ on lunch. there is a much larger store further away (reminded me of a smaller Costco) were toucan really stock up on supplies.

Depending on how long you are at the IC you might go downtown to the roulettes or some of the the other restaurants in the area.

Reply to: Food Prices at I R T
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted