We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food Prices and Things to do in Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bor

Which Faa'a hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Food Prices and Things to do in Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bor

My wife and I are taking our dream trip. We are spending 3 nights at the Intercontinental Tahiti, 3 nights at the Hilton Moorea, and 8 nights at the Four Seasons Bora Bora.

Can anyone tell me what the on on resort food prices are for these 3 hotels and also give suggestions for restaurants and activities off the resort on these 3 islands?

5 replies to this topic
Auckland Region...
1. Re: Food Prices and Things to do in Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bor

Hello, I got back from Intercontinental on Sunday :) ah the resort has full access for activities on–site such as, jet ski 2hr including snorkeling +swimming with dolphins. 4WD Rhino excursion. Kayaks onsite aswell. Also the very famous TOPDIVE scuba service right on resort, we ourselves became surprised to make our tour plans near concierge and it was fuly booked, we had to visit the Marina very near by to do anything on time and availability that day... Geesh I was stressing out, couldnt beleive was booked day we went. Theres a tahitian cukture show every Fridays at this resort also.

Auckland Region...
2. Re: Food Prices and Things to do in Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bor

There is an information centre on beachside in downtown Faaa

Fountain Valley...
3. Re: Food Prices and Things to do in Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bor

Hi there, has anyone rented a car on any of the islands? We were thinking about it, but was curious which is the better island to rent on? Any other additional tips/advice would also be appreciated! :)

Ontario
reviews: 26
4. Re: Food Prices and Things to do in Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bor

Hi Yogi,

Have just returned from a wonderful 17 day tour.

We rented a car in Moorea from Albert's Tours for $60.00 U.S. for 4 hours.

Was enough time to take a relaxing drive around the island.

Enjoy

Houston, TX
reviews: 22
5. Re: Food Prices and Things to do in Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bor

Hi MacGregor, things to do include Pearl Farms, Shark Feeding, Snorkeling Tours, etc.

They say to estimate $150/pp for food. Bloody Mary's on Bora Bora is good, and there's a few others. I would recommend you buy Jan Prince's guide to Tahiti. We have it, and it's great!

Also, you posted this in the Faa'a forum (as opposed to Tahiti, Moorea, or Bora Bora), so I'm not sure how many people will see it.

Reply to: Food Prices and Things to do in Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bor
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted