We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Limoux to Perpignan

Which Limoux hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Travel from Limoux to Perpignan

I have been able to work out the train connection from Limoux to Perpignan and it takes quite a while due to train changes. Is there a bus I could take from Carcassonne to Perpignan that would work better?

4 replies to this topic
Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
reviews: 100
1. Re: Travel from Limoux to Perpignan

There is no bus from Carcassonne to Perpignan but there is one from Quillan every day except Sunday.

…reseaudescommunes.fr/cities/588/documents/d…

Depending on time/date/hour, you could take bus 53 from Limoux to Quillan : www.keolisaude.com/exec/pdf.asp…

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 22
2. Re: Travel from Limoux to Perpignan

In addition to the number 53 bus between Limoux and Quillan, there are buses run by SNCF (as it is cheaper than running trains) timetable at …ter-sncf.com/Images/Languedoc_Roussillon/Tr…

You could leave Limoux at 1410, wait an hour and 20 minutes at Quillan and then take the bus to Perpignan. The good news is that the bus from Quillan to Perpignan costs only 1 Euro!

There is no way to get to Quillan for the morning bus.

Dublin, Ireland
3. Re: Travel from Limoux to Perpignan

Hi Cubsur

Thanks for the information I have decided just to go to Narbonne. Is that easier by bus from Limoux or Carcassonne?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 22
4. Re: Travel from Limoux to Perpignan

There are no buses between Limoux and Narbonne. You have to go via Carcassonne by train or bus as per previous posts.

Between Carcassonne and Narbonne there are several trains every day but few buses.

The number 49 bus runs three times each weekday, twice on Saturdays. There are no buses on Sundays or public holidays. It takes about an hour longer than the trains. Times at http://www.keolisaude.com/ look for the Fiche Horaire for ligne 49.

Bus 53 on the same page runs between Limoux and Carcassonne. Again, no buses on Sundays or Holidays,

For train times Limoux - Carcassonne - Narbonne it's probably easiest to go to www.voyages-sncf.com and check for the dates you wish to travel. There are downloadable timetables on the regional railways website but only in French.

ter-sncf.com/Regions/…Default.aspx

I hope that helps.

Edited: 9:42 am, February 17, 2014
Reply to: Travel from Limoux to Perpignan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Limoux