We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquis Capo di Corfu

Which Lefkimi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west midlands
reviews: 1
Aquis Capo di Corfu

We are going to the Aquis Capo di Corfu 8th October and just wanted to know how long the transfer time is by coach from Corfu airport

BRISTOL
11. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu

Hi, I see you are going to the Aquis Capo on 8th October. I am also giong same date. Am now unfortunately travelling alone. A little concerned about the transfer if I am the only one on it. What airport in uk are you flying from, and what time do you arrive at Corfu Airport. I am flying from Bristol, and arrive at 21.35pm. My transfer is with A2B TRANSFERS. Sometimes the shuttle buses take people from a couple of flights on the same bus. If you are arriving around the same time as me, and you have A2B TRANSFERS,

maybe I can look out for you, and if we should be using the same shuttle bus, it would give me peace of mind, that I was not on my own. If we do arrive at the same time, how would I know you please. If not, perhaps I can look out for you at the hotel.

Regards, Dorothy.

west midlands
12. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu

Hi Dorothy, so sorry to hear about your recent upset. We are flying from Manchester and we arrive in corfu 22.35. We booked with Travel Zoo back in March and we got free transfers included in the price but we dont know who the transfer company will be. I understand your concern travelling on your own but im sure it will be fine ive been to Corfu 3 times now and the greeks a lovely people and im sure you will be well looked after on your journey. Jeff is 50 wears glasses got a mostache and im 48 no glasses we are both just over 5 foot tall. Weve both got dark hair. We will look out for you at the hotel and hope we can have a few chats. There is another lady travelling on her own so im sure you will make lots of new friends. See you soon.

Urszula and Jeff

BRISTOL
13. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu

Hi Ursula and Jeff, many thanks for your comforting reply to my concerns. I also booked with TRAVEL ZOO but the paperwork is from QWERTY TRAVEL. The transfers are with A2B ( LORD TRAVEL ) I would imagine you will have same. But be certain you have your TRANSFER VOUCHER which should have been issued with the rest of your documents, ie HOTEL VOUCHER. If you have a transfer voucher, it should say on there, the name of the transfer company, also instructions as what to do when you arrive in the arrivals hall. As it is a fair way to Aquis Capo, i would imagine the driver will wait for oher flights, as wouldn`t think he would take 1 or 2 then return for another flight. It looks as if we are approx 1hr apart arriving.

Whether we see each other at the Airport or not, look out for me on Saturday. I have silver grey hair ( short ) and spectacles, iether brown or reddish frames. But please don`t worry that I will latch on to you all week, It will be nice to have a chat when we meet. And will be nice to know there are people as yourselves around. I do hope you have a TRANSFER VOUCHER.

If you havn`t received it, please do get onto Travel zoo. I had all my paperwork, except the travel voucher, and I did have to phone them, and they sent it by e.mail. PS are your flights with Easyjet ?

Takr care, With kind regards, Dorothy.

london
reviews: 6
14. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu

Hi All

We travelled down to capo di cofru with lord travel and it was fine, i am sure that they will wait for the other flight s to come in so as to fill the bus.We travelled down on a small mini bus aboit 16 seater.

If you have to wait at the airport for other flights there is a bar outside the airport in front of the arrivals departures, that sells food and drink, so have a wine or beer while waiting !!

Enjoy

west midlands
15. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu

Hi Dorothy, thank you for all the info on the transfers. Ive phoned Querty Travel today and they said all our paperwork is correct. Our transfer is included in the price of our holiday and the transfer company is youtravel.com. When we arrive at Corfu airport we have to look for the youtravel rep at arrivals and show them our hotel/transfer voucher. Did you book your transfer seperately? We didnt have to as it was already included in our holiday. We are also flying with easyJet. Never flown with them before so hope they are ok. Cant wait to go. Corfu is so lovely.

Urszula and Jef

BRISTOL
16. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu

Hi, I think I may have sent you a message previously. I gather you are going to the Aqui Capo Di Corfu on 8th October, as I m too. But i have had contact from my agent, the hotel is closing early, and I have been transferred to the Aquis Agios Gorgios Hotel, in Agios Gordios. I think you said you are coming from Birmingham, arriving at Corfu 22.30pm. Am wondering if you ae having the same problem. If you would like to call me, No is -

01179 641594

Regards, Dorothy.

17. Re: Aquis Capo di Corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 06, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Lefkimi
More Lefkimi Topics