We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings in Sri Lanka

Which Beruwala hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buckie, United...
reviews: 24
Weddings in Sri Lanka

Hi

We are thinking of getting married in Sri Lanka around about Sept/Oct time. Have seen a lovely looking hotel with a good package called the Eden Resort & Spa, problem is as always, the reviews are either fantastic or terrible, who do we believe? Also, how expensive is it to eat out ect. We went to Europe last year and found it very expensive due to poor exchange rate with the euro. Would really love to go over there, so any tips, info would really be appreciated.

Thanks.

Buckie, United...
11. Re: Weddings in Sri Lanka

You will be more than welcome Sarah (that is my eldest daughters name) as we are travelling alone and will need a witness or two, lol! Will post date of wedding nearer the time (as we have not even booked it yet).

Lorraine

Buckie, United...
12. Re: Weddings in Sri Lanka

Hi again

We have finally bit the bullet and booked our wedding/holiday. We have gone with a company called Hayes & Jarvis, via a First choice travel agent as it was £150 cheaper than our original quote, which we had thought was pretty good. We will be travelling from Scotland so that will obviously affect the price, it always seems to cost us more to travel abroad than anyone else! If you want any more inforamtion PM me and will tell you more.

Good luck with your search.

Lorraine

Edited: 3:41 pm, February 20, 2010
Buckie, United...
13. Re: Weddings in Sri Lanka

Well, we have been and done it. Booked our wedding/honeymoon in Sri Lanka, so no going back now, lol! We fly out on Sept 21st and arrive Sept 22nd. Wedding date still to be confirmed but should be either 27,28 or 29th then it will be my 'new husbands' birthday on the 30th so I will be coming home with a new name and he will be a year older so to speak. Plenty to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buckie, United...
14. Re: Weddings in Sri Lanka

Our wedding date has been set as 28th September 2010 so if any of you guys are going to be there, come and join us, lol!

wigan
reviews: 3
15. Re: Weddings in Sri Lanka

we got married at club palm garden in sept 2009.booked through 1st choice,april 2008.cost approx £450.price does not include elephant & one or two other things.we had a lot of problems with first choice,ending in arrival at hotel,& f/c had not sent us or them,what the wedding package included.the hotel took over the wedding plans from there,& all run smoothly.would suggest contacting hotel direct before deciding on what company to use.if you look at our posting,some pics on there. hope this helps. keith & jean

Buckie, United...
16. Re: Weddings in Sri Lanka

Thanks, will certainly look at your post!

Birmingham
reviews: 1
17. Re: Weddings in Sri Lanka

hi vicki

We're getting married on 21st october this year and getting really excited. Visit this site at least once a week to read all reviews. Hope to see you there

SheilaB

Birmingham
reviews: 1
18. Re: Weddings in Sri Lanka

Hi vicki

Been looking at Eden Spa too. We're getting married there too on 21st October this year. We're really excited, can't wait come to this site at least once a week. Maybe we'll see you there

SheilaB

south west
19. Re: Weddings in Sri Lanka

Hi magicwriter

We will also be booking our wedding at the EDEN RESORT for our wedding which will be held in Sept 2011.

We are booking this on Monday (28th June) as I'm sure like u and many others we are very excited :0)

Please could i ask that you keep me informed on how it went etc

stacey (cheekyacey)

20. Re: Weddings in Sri Lanka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 23, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Beruwala
Recent Conversations