We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to GPB April 23rd 2012

Which Saint Philip hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Going to GPB April 23rd 2012

Hiya folks me and my newly married wife will be visiting GPB on the 23rd April 2012 for our honeymoon anyone else going around this time?

Also i have upgraded to an Beachfront room any suggestions as to what room number to go for?

Finally for excursions etc who are the best to book with?

Many thanks any help will be greatly apperciated

Fallston, MD
reviews: 2
1. Re: Going to GPB April 23rd 2012

Jay ......

Beachfronts are Blocks B & C. They've all been recently renovated. As to which is better ... It all depends on what you want. If you want an upper floor private balcony, the Block B rooms offer that. [Even numbers 222-232] This block faces NorthEast.

If you want to be steps away from the sand, Block C ground level rooms offer that. [Odd numbers 117-125 are closest to the water] These rooms face West and get a lot of afternoon sun.

If you'd like my site plan. PM me with your email address and I'll send same to you.

Cheers,

Edited: 8:51 am, March 14, 2012
Birmingham, United...
2. Re: Going to GPB April 23rd 2012

Thanks Terry for your help i have just pm'd you

Thanks once again

Fallston, MD
reviews: 2
3. Re: Going to GPB April 23rd 2012

The site plan is in the mail, Jay. Cheers,

4. Re: Going to GPB April 23rd 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, June 18, 2013