We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa at Grand Pineapple Beach

Which Saint Philip hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, England
reviews: 34
Spa at Grand Pineapple Beach

Hi

Has anyone used the spa at GPB. Looked on forum but could not find any recent replies.

Manchester, England
1. Re: Spa at Grand Pineapple Beach

Hi

Can anyone help...has anyone been to the spa at GPB? Where is it situated? Was it good?

Thanks

SUSSEX
reviews: 27
2. Re: Spa at Grand Pineapple Beach

When we went at Xmas, I am sure I looked into this and they did not have a spa area as such. They had a room next to the library where they did treatments - too hot for me.

Fallston, MD
reviews: 2
3. Re: Spa at Grand Pineapple Beach

They never used to have a spa ..... I thought it might be something new.

Where did you read that they had one?

Cheers,

Manchester, England
4. Re: Spa at Grand Pineapple Beach

Hi

Thanks for the replies...I saw the details for the spa on the hotel's website. On there, there is a menu for massages, beauty treatments etc. I thought I might treat myself...but it does not sound relaxing lying in a hot room!!

Thanks again

Bromsgrove, United...
reviews: 49
5. Re: Spa at Grand Pineapple Beach

Coops, The so called spa is little more than a small room next to the open air library. The lady who runs it seemed very nice.

Kingston upon...
reviews: 13
6. Re: Spa at Grand Pineapple Beach

There is a bigger spa at The Verandah which is just over the road from GPB, might be worth a try!

kansas city
7. Re: Spa at Grand Pineapple Beach

just came back from GP, they have a place on the beach for open air massage, both my girls had a massage they and said it was excellent,, its done in such a way that you don't feel exposed. They charged $30 for half hour, 0r $79 for an hour, but this gave you another massage free, or another service like facial or mani peddi.. If you just want a massage we discovered there is a lady that has a little place just to the right of GP, (if you looking back at the resort from the beach) she does walk the beach usually in the morning looking for customers, and you can probably get an hour for $40 from her. Hope this helps.

Manchester, England
8. Re: Spa at Grand Pineapple Beach

Hi travlinlass

Thanks for your reply....the massage on the beach sounds lovely. Can I ask....did the beach suffer with the seaweed that is plaguing parts of Antigua at the moment?

9. Re: Spa at Grand Pineapple Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 11, 2012