We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jolly Beach dress Attire

Which Bolans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 10
Jolly Beach dress Attire

What if any is dress code for evenings

Can i wear shorts or is long pants required at dinner

Derbyshire Dame
reviews: 24
1. Re: Jolly Beach dress Attire

Hi Jazzman, Long pants and collared shirts are required for dinner in all the restaurants. You also need to wear a cover up tee-shirt or similar for lunch at Hemispheres, don't go in there bare chested.

Have a great trip

W-D

New York City, New...
reviews: 208
2. Re: Jolly Beach dress Attire

The nighttime resort wear ran the gammit from shorts to beaded dresses when I was there. Only one of the specialty restaurants requires long pants for men----La Bocciolo., the Italian restaurant. Its your vacation--wear what makes you happy!

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 14
3. Re: Jolly Beach dress Attire

Re; Jolly Beach dress Attire. Just returned in Dec. La Bocciolo {Italian } restaurant is the only one that has dress code of long pants for men. However my husband did not pack any, he did wear dress shorts and polo shirt and the manager just smiled and politely seated us. Went to that restaurant 3 times in 10 days and nothing was ever said. We [8 of us ] loved the specialty restaurants and the beach! Enjoy!

4. Re: Jolly Beach dress Attire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bolans