We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Porto Ceresio, on Lake Lugano (South)

Which Porto Ceresio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich
reviews: 40
Accommodation in Porto Ceresio, on Lake Lugano (South)

Has anyone been to or stayed at the Villa Raggio di Sole B & B or holiday rental? It is in Porto Ceresio, a village on the Italian side of Lake Lugano, handy for the boats on the lake and which also has its own railway station. The website for this place is very inviting, but I prefer T.A. reviews to be on the safe side! Or any information (in English, French or Italian please) about other places to stay in the vicinity accessible by public transport? Thanks!

I will report back if we do go there .....

reston va
reviews: 9
1. Re: Accommodation in Porto Ceresio, on Lake Lugano (South)

Saw your post and was wondering what you did? How was it and all?

Chris

Norwich
reviews: 40
2. Re: Accommodation in Porto Ceresio, on Lake Lugano (South)

Hi Chris, thanks for your post. I have not been there yet - we decided on this occasion to go elsewhere, as the railway line to Porto Ceresio is closed for repairs at the moment.

There are many other gorgeous places to see around Lake Lugano and the other Italian lakes though, so do go if you have the chance. And if you like places without cars, try Gandria!

GC.

3. Re: Accommodation in Porto Ceresio, on Lake Lugano (South)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 15, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Porto Ceresio