We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfer

Brighton, United...
reviews: 3
Airport Transfer

Hello,

I am visiting Almond Beach resort in early July. We will be arriving about 2pm in Barbados and wanted to see the most cost effective way to get to the hotel on arrival. We will be 2 adults 2 children and 3 bags.

Thanks in advance.

Jo

7 replies to this topic
London
reviews: 2
1. Re: Airport Transfer

Could cost you around $90BDS (~£30) tby taxi to get up to the Almond Beach Resort which is just North of Speightstown. Probably not the most cost effective as I'm sure you could travel by various buses but definitely the most convenient way.

Taxi rates from the airport are on the link below :

http://www.gaia.bb/content/taxi-rates-airport

Brighton, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Airport Transfer

Thank you that seems a fair price. Do you know about getting from Almond Beach down to Hastings for my 2nd week ?

Is it a similar journey time / price ?

Thanks in advance.

Jo.

New York City, New...
reviews: 9
3. Re: Airport Transfer

I just want to piggyback the OP. I will be staying at The Club Barbados. Any idea on taxi cost? Orbitz has airport transfers for $88 for two. Seems expensive, your thoughts? Many thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for St Lawrence Gap
reviews: 14
4. Re: Airport Transfer

Asialuvva, it will be about 50 BDS dollars to get to Hastings and the journey would be 25 - 35 minutes depending if you aren't travelling during rush hour.

NYC_D12, check out the taxi fares that p_buxton posted.

Edited: 11:45 am, April 24, 2014
New York City, New...
reviews: 9
5. Re: Airport Transfer

Brett can you advise on what location my hotel is in? I am not sure. Many thanks

Edited: 12:51 pm, April 24, 2014
London
reviews: 2
6. Re: Airport Transfer

NYC_D12, The Club Barbados is just south of Holetown, on the West Coast of the Island, so expect to pay about $60BDS to get there from the Airport by taxi.

hampshire
reviews: 36
7. Re: Airport Transfer

It cost us $42 US from airport to Almond Beach and $50 US back to airport in a taxi organised by hotel last week. Journey time was about 50 minutes from airport as driver avoided route through Bridgetown due to traffic in late afternoon and about 38-40 minutes to airport (via Bridgetown) leaving hotel at 14:00 for 17:15 flight.

Reply to: Airport Transfer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saint Peter Parish