We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road to Tioute

Which Taroudant hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worthing, United...
reviews: 76
Road to Tioute

Thanks for your help on the previous question.

Just one more thing, descriptions of the road to Tioute say that it is a rough track, is this suitable for an ordinary car or is it only sensible in a 4 wheel drive?

Thanks

Henry

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 2
1. Re: Road to Tioute

yes thats true its rough track , and yo can drive with an ordinary car .

i've been there with my husband ,we drove by a Clio 'small car )

oasis of tiout and the donkeys ride was really something unforgetable

Anna

Worthing, United...
2. Re: Road to Tioute

Thanks Anna. We were in Taroudant staying at the Dhar Zhitoun in February and we drove to Tioute on the day of our flight, so we only managed a morning there. The road was not a problem for our little car and we enjoyed our time there.

We will be back in Morocco in Feb 2013 but we will be staying a couple of nights in Tafraoute and driving down to Mirleft for 10 days staying at the Dar Najmat where we hope to make little forays out into the neighbouring area. We love Morocco (even Agadir) and we are sampling one bit at a time.

Cape Town Central...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Road to Tioute

There is a village on the background of Tioute village, you can ride donkeys and walk in the small palm grove (Oasis). The road is not that bad, once you get on the main road you won't have a problem with directions.

I stayed in a different riad called ( Tafelag) wasn't good at all; I was thinking about Riad ZItoune but it was a bit pricy then I stayed at Tafelag; saved somemoney but ended up with bad experience. I love Taroudant and next time I'll book somewhere outside of the Medina.

Worthing, United...
4. Re: Road to Tioute

Jack, check out the website for the Dhar Zhitoun they have a lot of offers on which make it a reasonable price and is a lovely place to stay.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
5. Re: Road to Tioute

I stopped by at Dar Najmat earlier this year and was chatting with the Italian owners. Fabulous location and facilities but way out of my price bracket I'm afraid. You should have a lovely time there. Legzira Beach and Sidi Ifni are within easy range.

Edited: 5:33 pm, August 10, 2012
Pigeon Forge...
6. Re: Road to Tioute

the road is rough road ,

Mr Henry asked only about the road not recommendation of hotels or excursions .

Cheers

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
7. Re: Road to Tioute

If you read the thread carefully you will find I was commenting on the choice of hotel that "Mr Henry" will be visiting in Feb 2013.

Edited: 4:15 am, September 04, 2012
Pigeon Forge...
8. Re: Road to Tioute

hi Tim

can you send me thiers website by a private message ?? (Dar najmat)

thanks in advance

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
9. Re: Road to Tioute

Google should always be your first port of call

10. Re: Road to Tioute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Taroudant