We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

Which Cape Panwa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iver, United Kingdom
reviews: 54
Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

I am arriving in Phuket (Cape Panwa) on 16th August, just in time for the English Premier League kick off on the 17th August.

Can anyone advise me where I will be able to watch these games in the Cape Panwa area?

Or will I have to venture further afield?

Thanks

Queensland...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

Can't answer your directly but if TA can't help try a search for sports or English bars in the vicinity

Canberra, Australia
reviews: 72
2. Re: Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

I am 99% certain that you can watch the soccer (sorry football) at the Sunset Bar which is in the village. They have a sign that says "live football" but I guess it would also depend on what time it is in Thailand when the game is on?

tripadvisor.com.au/…REVIEWS

Ashton-under-Lyne...
reviews: 9
3. Re: Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

Yep in the sunset bar, also in the lighthouse pub at the cape panwa hotel. Also in your room if its a late kick off and it's on at 2am!

Iver, United Kingdom
4. Re: Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

Thank you Georgette and Fuzzy. I am relieved that I will not have to miss the start of the new Football season.

The only person not happy about this is my wife. She wrongly assumed that we would be free from Football and Man Utd for three weeks.

Canberra, Australia
reviews: 72
5. Re: Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

Well dont tell her that a number of the staff are Man U supporters! (as is my other half) . Just make sure she gets to the spa and dinner at Cape House and I am sure you will be forgiven :)

Have a wonderful trip...I am jealous!

Iver, United Kingdom
6. Re: Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

Georgette,

Seven weeks to go (Not that I am Counting). Then I will spend 20 nights in Thailand and 18 of them at the glorious Kantary Bay Hotel.

I cannot wait. I am very slowly burning out at work and hopefully this trip will give me the tonic and pick me up I really need.

Singha Beer, Great Thai food at Panwa House, The beach at Cape Panwa and Man Utd on the telly. What more could a Man really want.

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Pefkos, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
reviews: 103
7. Re: Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

Watch it in the Sunset Bar Russell always has it on and drinks are bar prices there.

Julie

Iver, United Kingdom
8. Re: Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

Thank you all for your advice. I am sure the Sunset Bar will become a regular "Watering Hole" for me, whilst in CP.

Market Harborough...
reviews: 1
9. Re: Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

Sunset Bar your host Russell an excellent host.

10. Re: Are there any Bars that show Premier League football in CP?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:40 am, September 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cape Panwa