We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

children's facilities at Cape Panwa Hotel

Which Cape Panwa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
children's facilities at Cape Panwa Hotel

I am travelling to Thailand and looking to stay at the Cape Panwa hotel. I am getting conflicting information about facilities. I have children aged 8 and 10. Whilst we don't want a full on Kids programme. Various web sites and even the hotels site say there is 'Childrens club' or 'Kids Club' or 'Childrens Activities'.

Has anyone stayed here with children? Can you give me more specific details of what is there for children. Are there any activities for children you have experienced which are supervised?

Canberra, Australia
reviews: 63
1. Re: children's facilities at Cape Panwa Hotel

I have been to CP Hotel a few times but not with children. I mostly just saw families swimming with their kids, taking them out with canoes, playing table tennis etc. There is a playroom that I have walked past which seemed to have lots of toys and games but I am not sure if its supervised. There is definately a kids menu.

According to their website : Kid's Activities

• Kid's playroom - books, video games and more!

• Kid's playground

• Daily kid's activities

• Kid's pool

• Kid's menus

• Walk to Phuket Aquarium

• Child-minding services available

• Safe and secure location

• Safe and private beach

Why dont you email the hotel? They usually reply within a day or so then you will know for sure.

Sorry I couldnt be more helpful

2. Re: children's facilities at Cape Panwa Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, March 05, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cape Panwa