We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

last orders for food

Durham, United...
reviews: 6
last orders for food

hi

We land at 8.30 and need to collect our luggage then transfer to apartment, will there be anywhere open to get a meal or will we have to travel to another town? Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Amsterdam
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
reviews: 56
1. Re: last orders for food

Xemxija is primarily a residential area in the St Pauls Bay area and it is doubtful that if your plane doesnt land until 20.30 and estimating transfer time of about 40 minutes (assuming direct taxi transfer) that anywhere local will till be serving food by the time you have checked into your apartment, especially if there are any unfortunate delays. Your best bet would be to go to neighbouring Bugibba although even there your options will probably be limited although you will have fast food options such as McDonalds and some of the bars may still be serving snacks.

London UK
reviews: 20
2. Re: last orders for food

At the head of St Paul's Bay is the Xemxija Lounge and Bar which serves food to at least 10.00 pm and then along the road, towards Mellieha, within 100 yards are two other restaurants. Go further along the road and there are another two restaurants on the right hand side of the road. The Porto Azzurro apartment hotel is also at the head of the bay. These restaurants cater for the holiday makers staying there as well as my family as we rent a flat nearby. There is also a shop about 200 yards on the land side of the main road from the Porto Azzurro, but I do not know when it shuts. You should have no difficulty finding a meal i the vicinity of your apartment

London UK
reviews: 20
3. Re: last orders for food

For other restaurants in Xemxija look at tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g1182381-Xemxi…

Durham, United...
reviews: 6
4. Re: last orders for food

Thanks for your replies - we should be able to get a meal somewhere. Fingers crossed plane is not delayed.

Reply to: last orders for food
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Xemxija
Recent Conversations