We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zipline tours, which is the best please? '

Which Storms River hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Blackpool
reviews: 5
Zipline tours, which is the best please? '

Hi Everyone

We are off to Storms River as part of a larger tour mid feb, and will be there for my birthday on March 3rd

I'd love to do something on my birthday like the zipline tours but I'm a bit confused about what is available

Is the canopy tour, the same as the waterfall zipline tour. If different toursare they in the same location? Which is the best tour if they are different. We are a couple, fit and active no kids

I am staying at the Armagh lodge in Storms River

Do I need to prebook before leavng the Uk and who should I contact for more information

Also I'd like to eat somewhere nice and romantic on the evening of my birthday, can anyone recomend anywhere. I appreciate Storms River is a little limited in that respect, so perhaps the Armagh is the best option?

Thanks in advance for your help

Maria

4 replies to this topic
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 32
1. Re: Zipline tours, which is the best please? '

Hi maria - dont know about ziplines (definitely not my thing) - but we stayed at Armagh last September and we thought the meals were wonderful. Of course it was cool and rainy when we were there so we sat by the big open fire and had a bottle of wine before dinner which was just lovely. Still on a warm night I expect it would also be lovely to sit in the garden.

Wales U.K.
2. Re: Zipline tours, which is the best please? '

The ziplines you refer to are two different places, i've only been on the waterfall one and it was fantastic, i'd met up with some people who had been to both ziplines and they convinced me to give the waterfall ones a go as they thought those to be the most thrilling. It was brilliant and not being good with heights only added to the thrill!!

There was a young lad in the group behind us,could have only been about 7 or 8, encouraging me to get keep going.

I can't wait to get back on them again in a few weeks! Sorry but never been to the Armagh.

Edited: 2:47 am, January 21, 2012
Blackpool
3. Re: Zipline tours, which is the best please? '

Hi

That sounds fantastic, a lovely atmosphere and good food is all I need. I think we'll book at the Armagh itself then, Thankyou for the advice

Maria

Blackpool
4. Re: Zipline tours, which is the best please? '

Hi

Thankyou for the advice on the ziplines

Its confirmed the direction I was leaning, towards the waterfalls one, so I'll book that

So excited,! Thankyou

Maria

Reply to: Zipline tours, which is the best please? '
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Storms River