We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bophut weather 1st week October

Which Bophut hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Bophut weather 1st week October

Hi,

We're travelling to Bophut on 28th September for a week - should we be worried about the weather?

Thanks!

Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 157
1. Re: Bophut weather 1st week October

Snow forecast??

uk
reviews: 1
2. Re: Bophut weather 1st week October

a crystal ball?

heres one

http://www.windguru.cz/int/index.php?sc=310

Edited: 4:35 pm, September 15, 2012
New Zealand
reviews: 18
3. Re: Bophut weather 1st week October

No as that would not really gain anything by worrying.

It is starting to head into the wetter season but you may find you have a totally dry holiday. When it rains it is usually not for too long but as you are booked to go soon you might as well look forward to your holiday rather than worry.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 41
4. Re: Bophut weather 1st week October

Hi

Too late too worry now i say just go with the flow you will be ok. No one can perdict the weather that far ahead Evan so sometime they can be wrong. October genrally the beginng of reainy season but most time you will be hot and humids.

Oxford, UK
reviews: 24
5. Re: Bophut weather 1st week October

Hi I am staying in Bophut at the moment and as I write this it has been chucking it down all morning. I have been to Thailand before in Sept and previously it would rain heavily for an hour or so then dry up and be quite nice. The forecast looks to be rain for the next few days at least so wondering if the rainy season has come a bit earlier to Samui this year !

6. Re: Bophut weather 1st week October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 18, 2013