We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WiFi in Hansar

Which Bophut hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
reviews: 17
WiFi in Hansar

Hi,

We are staying int he Hansar Bo Phut next week and was wondering if anyone has used the WiFi in the hotel, is it free? do you get a signal at the pool or just in your room?

Regards

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 20
11. Re: WiFi in Hansar

If you email Hansard direct you will get the best deal. They gave us the rates displayed on their website and without asking threw in a one hour couples massage and transfers to and from the airport (6 night stay or more). I have not seen a single website that was cheaper than direct. Enjoy! You will love the Hansar!

Perth, Australia
reviews: 37
12. Re: WiFi in Hansar

Hi Pea, not every hotel can be booked by retail travel agents. It all depends on whether the travel agents wholesalers has a contract with the hotel.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 44
13. Re: WiFi in Hansar

Hi Prince

Thanks for that. But some travel agent would do great length to find the whole sale that does contract with specific hotel you're required :)

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 43
14. Re: WiFi in Hansar

Have to agree with FP for once on this one, the bigger chains FC, escape & student flights are unable to sell any accommodation unless its in their brochures. If its not in their brochures, they don't make money on the deal. They could in theory sell you flights, go to the hotel website themselves & book it for you , but no commission to agency which their managers won't be happy with..

Cheers

Rob

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 44
15. Re: WiFi in Hansar

Oh didn't realized that we are talking about student flight or flight center ..

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 43
16. Re: WiFi in Hansar

Your right Sweetpea, my bad, should have looked where jameslou came from before i put my 2 bob's worth in..... In this case, ignore what i said :).

Cheers.

Rob

17. Re: WiFi in Hansar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bophut